Friday, May 22, 2009

a little bit of unluckiness.

well after gems decided to get an ice cream cone from macs.
so went down n got my cone.
was holding my shoebag with the right hand, cone on the left.
was trying to grab for the tissue on the counter, but somehow the cone dropped.
on my shirt, on my berms, on my shoebag, on my slippers -.-.
OH YA!on the floor.

PIAKKK!
so malu-ed -.-
then have to go toilet wash.
but still got the milky smell of the ice cream.
haiz.no choice.bought another one -.-

then was going to FC3 from the moberly there.
smhow i slipped a step TWICE on the same staircase -.-
kinda sprained my left ankle.
like having a soft ankle now.

damnit -.-
luckily it wasnt really bad cos i have to run 10rounds ard the stadium (4km) during hockey.
stamina now really very jialat sia.lol.
hopefully can do runs of such distance every training man! (Y)

oh well, gotta go rest now.
tired legs, growling stomache :(
ciaoooo.

No comments: